Allied Infrastructure is a multi-disciplined specialist services contractor working primarily in the Airports, Highways, Defence and Construction sectors.
- Established in 1995 we have over 22 years’ experience of working in high pressure environments and short duration closures on airfields
- We have around 100 directly employed staff
- We have developed innovative materials from many years’ experience to offer complete solutions to protect, maintain and restore infrastructure assets, especially in the airside environment
- The solutions we provide are ‘tried and tested’ over many years but are constantly under development for each Client’s requirements
- Our solutions are approved and are the preferred repair solution on all of the UK’s Airports
- Allied own over 2000 items of plant and the largest bespoke application equipment in the UK
- We have a Strong client base with regular repeat business and we work on almost all the UK Airports
What to expect from us
- Expertise from experienced and well trained staff
- Repair and maintenance solutions with a proven track record
- Open and honest informed guidance and suggestions
- High quality work, delivered on time
- We are reliable, accommodating, flexible and practical
Click on an image below to download a Divisional Brochure.
|Airfields Highways & Defence||Concrete Cutting & Drilling||